[3830] CQWW SSB CB3R(CE3KHZ) SOABClassic LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 30 08:58:40 EDT 2017

CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: CB3R
Operator(s): CE3KHZ
Station: CB3R

Class: SOABClassic LP
QTH: Puente Alto
Operating Time (hrs): 35,46

   80:    1     1        1
   40:   30     5        7
   20:  325    18       29
   15:  308    16       41
   10:  571    17       43
------------------------------
Total: 1235    57      121  Total Score = 552,334

Club: CE Contest Group

Comments:

Surprised by the amount of QSO. It is the first time that in a "CQ WW"
contest I exceed 1000 contacts (even in CW mode). 10 meters as always a band
that contributed a lot. Many thanks to my wife for her support which allowed me
to stay 35 hours close to the station. Undoubtedly TS-570D behaving like a K3.
TH3MK4 excellent antenna (soon to rise 1 meter more height). One issue to
overcome is the "antenna rotor" .. Twice in the tower to change the
direction of the antenna. the first 24 hours I lost many QSO because the
antenna was pointing to Africa (Thanks to that I worked GABON hehehe). See you
next time. CE3KHZ