[3830] PaQP KB3RC Multi-Op Port LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Oct 31 07:27:40 EDT 2017

Pennsylvania QSO Party

Call: KB3RC
Operator(s): K3JWI K4VIG W4XK WB4ZBI W4NZ
Station: KB3RC

Class: Multi-Op Port LP
QTH: Huntingdon Co.

  160:   70
   80:   79     69
   40:  177     47
---------------------------------------
Total:  412    116      0         0  Mults = 120  Total Score = 118,720

Club: Broad Mountain Radio Club

Comments:

Again this year we set up 3 stations field-day style at K3JWI's family cabin
near Greenwood Furnace State Park in Huntingdon County. We ran low power with
wire antennas: 40M EDZ, 80M dipole, G5RV and 160m inverted-L with one raised
radial. Antennas were(except the G5RV and 160m) fed with ladder line through
tuners.  Radios were K3's and an Icom ProIII. We were only able to operate
Saturday as one of our team members had a family emergency which required us to
leave Sunday morning.  Still, it was a lot of fun and a good party.

Thanks for the QSO's!
73, Ted W4NZ for K3JWI K4VIG W4XK and WB4ZBI