[3830] CQWW SSB OM7M M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Oct 31 13:28:19 EDT 2017

CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: OM7M
Operator(s): OK2BFN OM2IB OM2KI OM3PA OM3PC OM4MM OM5MF OM5RM OM5RW OM5ZW
Station: OM7M

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Slovakia

  160:  129    13       71
   80:  842    26      100
   40: 1571    35      135
   20: 2589    39      148
   15: 1542    38      156
   10:   88    25       87

Club: LBCC

Comments:

Windy and rainy weekend. This year we added a new stack on 20m 4/4/4 and a total
of 27 elements. Antennas underwent complete reconstruction, renovated
rotators,etc. But one wind destroyed a lot.
As you know, on Sunday a strong orcan hit EU.
No AC outage, but damaged antennas, rotators even an outdoor toilet..:-)
Inband antennas, second direction, new stack on 20m, wires antennas all these
things were down. Interesting was, we turned 15m antenna of Run Station to make
a quick multiplier from the south, but in a strong wind we could no longer turn
back. So we went pile up south and made a dozen of ZS ...:-) Interesting how
many stations is there we only do not know about them.
Nice competition on livescore with our rivals LX7I and IR4M from EU. We were
pulling each other legs whole weekend, but the finish was yours. Congrats!!
Simply it was maximum with this damaged setup

Hope to fix it by the end of NOV to be in full strenght.

73! and thanks for calling us!

Lubo,OM5ZW at OM7M