[3830] KsQP W0O(K0BJ) Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Fri Sep 1 19:18:49 EDT 2017

Kansas QSO Party

Call: W0O
Operator(s): K0BJ
Station: K0BJ

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Thomas Co
Operating Time (hrs): 11:16

   80:   17      0      0
   40:   56    317      0
   20:  271    407      0
   15:   15     14      0
   10:    0      1      0
    6:    0      0      0
----------------------------
Total:  359    739      0  Mults = 55  Total Score = 139,185

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

I used W0O as there was need for an O with heavy CW use, while local K0FJ used
my usual W0S.  I HOPE I corrected all instances where I signed W0S out of habit
 :-)

Weird, very short condx esp. first day on 20.... I worked many of the eastern
KS ops.  Not my usual 90%+ effort this year, Sunday at least. I was 1.5 days
late to a family timeshare outing at Vail so I bugged out Sunday after 1 pileup
run each on 20 cw and ssb.

Big big tnx to W0BH and Lorna, the mobile ops, and all you souls who find fun
in chasing the KS ops.