[3830] CWOpen AA8TA LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat Sep 2 21:18:15 EDT 2017

CWops CW Open - 2000Z-2359Z

Call: AA8TA
Operator(s): AA8TA
Station: AA8TA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Columbus, OH

   80:   15     2
Total:  190   146  Total Score = 27,740

Club: DELARA Contest Team

Comments:

Worked from our club in Delaware County, Ohio, for this last session.  Bands
were quite busy and it was hard to find an open spot.  I forgot about the CO
QSO Party and hope I did not QRM them too much.

Windows 10 on this laptop was not a pleasent experience.  I just can't seem to
get used to this keyboard so I was constantly mistyping things.

Worked Spain, France, Germany and Israel off the back of the beam, which was
surprising.

We had low noise; a few static crashes.

This was a ton of fun.  Thanks for the all the Qs.

Kenwood TS-590S, barefoot
Mosley Jr at 40 feet
80 meter loop at 50 feet