[3830] NA Sprint CW WS7L HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Sep 10 13:40:22 EDT 2017

NA Sprint CW Contest - September

Call: WS7L
Operator(s): WS7L
Station: WS7L

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: or

   80:   41    1:10
   40:   85    1:45
   20:   56    1:05
---------------------

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Team: Oregon Smoke Jumpers

Comments:

As usual it took me a 15 or 20 minutes to get my "sprint legs" back,
but it didn't really pick up much after that. Surprising how many times I had
to CQ for two or three minutes to pick someone up. Once I went six minutes
without a QSO. Vast swaths of the West and Midwest were unheard from. Here's
looking toward February and hoping the sun doesn't burp on us again.

73 and thanks for the Q's!
Carl WS7L
Elecraft K-Line, SteppIR DB-18 up 20 m, HF-2V for 80.