[3830] NA Sprint CW K5ZD(@W7WA) HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Sep 10 21:28:09 EDT 2017

NA Sprint CW Contest - September

Call: K5ZD
Operator(s): K5ZD
Station: W7WA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: W7

---------------------

Team:

Comments:

Interesting to operate Sprint from the Pacific Northwest.

Used a radio I had never used before (TS-590) and software I had never used
before (TRlog for DOS). Made for some interesting moments of lidness.

Activity seemed to be down. Lots of unanswered CQs.  Expected much more from
40m.

Missed normally easy mults of FL, MA, AL, AR, and OK.  The FL guys have a good
excuse.

Thanks for everyone that got on and gave out some QSOs.  The skill level of all
ops was amazing!