[3830] CWopsT VE9AA/M LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Sep 13 10:07:01 EDT 2017

CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Sep 13

Call: VE9AA/M
Operator(s): VE9AA
Station: VE9AA/M

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: nb
Operating Time (hrs): .25

Total:  10  Mults = 10  Total Score = 100

Club: Maritime Contest Club

Comments:

LOL - I pulled a fast one....on MYSELF !
Couldn't understand why F6HKA was barely 519 (if that), until I realized my
mobile antennna was still folded over (see Scorpion antennas website.  My car
is featured on banner/slidehow)

Anyhow as soon as I called him, I had a Homer Simpson 'doh' moment; raised it
up using the slick Breedlove electric tilt-over, which is pretty quick and by
the time the end of my report was being sent by me, I was vertical again.  What
a difference !  Great ears Bert !

Other than that, 20m was very long.  EU's, N5ZO and some weaker W4's/5's

dit dit from the Yellow 09 MINI !

Mike, VE9AA...SA-680S, 857D, N3ZN paddles, pencil/paper....parked