[3830] WAE SSB UA9BA Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Sep 14 10:33:28 EDT 2017

WAE DX Contest, SSB

Call: UA9BA
Operator(s): UA9BA
Station: UA9BA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Karataban MO04uq
Operating Time (hrs): 01:31

   80:    1     0     1
   40:    4     0     4
   20:  141   130    29
   15:   57    60    11
   10:
-------------------------
Total:  203   190    96  Total Score = 37,728

Club: Ural Contest Group

Comments:

Terrifying CNDX. I mean it terrifies by its unpredictability. I will pray for
140+ SFI A3 and k1 for the last weekend of Oct. Anything can happen nowadays.
Was Irma+ Earth's reaction to the the undignified behavior of THE SUN? Really,
really tough the first 12 hours of the contest. 80m band was down by at least
40 dB on the EU beacon stns. Nobody was hearing my 400 Watt signal on LF,
except for UA7K and OM2VL. So, I just gave up and didn't bother till the 2nd
day, which turned out to be like normal but I was busy with the birthday party
of my wife Larisa.

CU in Sept., Oct contests
73! Willy UA9BA