[3830] NCCC RY-Sprint K7SV LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Sep 14 23:10:12 EDT 2017

NCCC RTTY Sprint - Sep 15

Call: K7SV
Operator(s): K7SV
Station: K7SV

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): .5

   40:  12      7
   20:   9      3
   15:   1      1
Total:  22     11  Total Score = 242

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

I sometimes think it's best to leave well enough alone. I have been playing with
an RSP1 SDR with Win4K3 software and N1MM for a band scope with one of the K3s.
Had a problem with a run time error in N1MM doing that. Tried just to use the
SDR with the WinK3 software. That was too cumbersome. After making some
progress on 40 I went to 80. When I tried to answer N3QE FSK wasn't working. I
had never used the left radio on RTTY and that K3 was set up for AFSK. Wait
until next week! Maybe the bands will be better as well!