[3830] ARRL Sep VHF KA0RYT Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Fri Sep 15 13:49:25 EDT 2017

ARRL September VHF Contest

Call: KA0RYT
Operator(s): KA0RYT
Station: KA0RYT

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: EN35ct
Operating Time (hrs): 24+

    6:  14      6
    2:  63     40
  222:
  432:   3      2
  903:
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  80     48  Total Score = 3,984

Club: Northern Lights Radio Society

Comments:

Fun contest !! Well it seems that here in the upper Midwest that either due to
the lack of local participation or because the operators at the bigger stations
have no clue on digital operating so that they seem to want to cause intentional
interference with me on 144 Sunday evening  ( score jealousy ?? They still
cannot seem to top my score tallys on 2m even though I only run a single yagi
there  )..... Enough on that - maybe I will go to some other contesting or ??
Its just sad to see that fellow club members be that way ..... Anyone out East
looking for a guest op this June or ??
Conditions were decent and variable here with enhancement on Saturday and
Sunday evening.