[3830] NJQP KE2D Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Sep 17 16:38:12 EDT 2017

New Jersey QSO Party

Call: KE2D
Operator(s): KE2D
Station: KE2D

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NJ

   80:   47     11
   40:   37    114
   20:   49     17
--------------------

Club: South Jersey Radio Assn

Comments:

Thanks everyone for a good QSO Party again this year.
Thanks W2ZQ for 3 bands x 2 modes for 6 Qs.  Wish we could have tried 10 &
15. Maybe next year.  Thanks also to KE2R, N2MM, N2RJ, K3PA, as well as other
SJRA, FRC, and CWO friends to numerous to remember or list.

QSO parties are fun because you can chat for a few seconds or a minute without
the  pressure of the big contests.

K2AA/R was sorely missed and there were 9 counties I did not hear at all, some
of which they have activated in years past (ATLA, CUMB, CMDN, OCEA, etc.)

See everyone next year.

73,
Bob - KE2D