[3830] 144FallSprnt K3TUF Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Sep 19 11:21:40 EDT 2017

144 MHz Fall Sprint

Call: K3TUF
Operator(s): K3TUF
Station: K3TUF

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: FN10we

Total:  QSOs = 50  Mults = 18  Tot Dist(km) = 0  Total Score = 900

Club: Mt Airy VHF Radio Club

Comments:

When I was on I had fun. Main rig back in the shop and placed back up on only to
discover that I didn't have a microphone connection just minutes before the
Sprint. Spent time on the bench integrating the microphone to a headset. Had
issues with hum on the mic, and then on the DVK. Stuck with it to get things
resolved.
I missed most of the special conditions. Did no digital or cw as there is an
issue with the back rig on CW. Now have to get these things resolved.
Thanks for the rovers that went out.
Looking forward to 222 next week.
73, Phil K3TUF