[3830] CWopsT N4FP LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Sep 20 09:39:56 EDT 2017

CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Sep 20

Call: N4FP
Operator(s): N4FP
Station: N4FP

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Ocala, FL
Operating Time (hrs): .33

Total:  10  Mults = 10  Total Score = 100

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Still working on my wire antennas.  I have no 20 meter antenna so used Marty's
dipole to get my 10 contacts in lousy conditions.  Marty was having a tough
time on 40 so I relinquished her antenna back.  Hope to have 80 and 40 meter
antennas repaired before 1900 and perhaps string a 20 dipole.   Lost a total of
7 trees but still have about 70 left.   TH-7DX is sitting as a pile of trash
next to the broken tower.  The tree was removed yesterday. The good news is our
house was untouched this time.