[3830] CWopsT N3JT HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Sep 20 10:11:38 EDT 2017

CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Sep 20

Call: N3JT
Operator(s): N3JT
Station: N3JT

Class: Single Op HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  106  Mults = 85  Total Score = 9,010

I tried 80m and then 20m for the first half hour.  Slow but fun, especially 20m
where there were marginal conditions to parts of Europe.  Some guys called and
just could not get their calls out of the noise.  After a couple of these I
folded the 20m tent and went to 40m where I made up the rate and my usual total
of around 100, which was at about 35 or so on the half-hour!  There were some
new call signs that may be nomination prospects....