[3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad N6ZFO LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Sep 21 23:42:42 EDT 2017

NCCC Sprint Ladder - Sep 22

Call: N6ZFO
Operator(s): N6ZFO
Station: N6ZFO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:   2      1
   80:  14     12
   40:  24     17
   20:   0      0
Total:  40     30  Total Score = 1,200

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Apologies to Marko for thinking he had come back to me when it was really K7SV.

Frustrating night, with many mults missed.  MN everywhere on 40m.  But
surprised to work K0TG --  CO, not MN!   Good signal from Mike, K8CN, and
likewise from Vic, VE3YT who just popped nicely into the log on 40m.  Just
couldn't get on right side of couplet to snag N4AF.

KZ5D and I just pulled out an 80m Q at the closing bell.

Frustrating to hear so many unworkable stations on 160 -- the downside of a
very, very quiet receiving location.

But could have been worse!

73 Bill n6zfo