[3830] CQ WW RTTY K4WI SOSB10 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Sep 24 18:59:33 EDT 2017

CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: K4WI
Operator(s): K4WI
Station: K4WI

Class: SOSB10 HP
QTH: Alabama

   80:   0        0       0     0
   40:   0        0       0     0
   20:   0        0       0     0
   15:   0        0       0     0
   10:  45        9      14    10
-----------------------------------
Total:  45        9      14    10  Total Score = 3,630

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

Slow going simply doesn't describe this week end.... not much activity with low
prop doesn't make for anything to brag about! VP8NO was my most distant qso. No
euro's, Af, VK, ZL or JA, did get one KH6!  I did print out partially one EI,
one DL and one I6 with my beam headed straight south... thought maybe crooked
path or short path but nothing heard pointed that way.... no clue how their
signals actually arrived at my place! ohhh well fun any way... thanks and 73's
Cort K4WI