[3830] CQ WW RTTY NF4A SO(A)AB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Sep 24 20:40:00 EDT 2017

CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: NF4A
Operator(s): NF4A
Station: NF4A

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: FL

   80:   46      21        9     9
   40:  208      33       40    15
   20:  140      22       44    21
   15:  140       9       45    21
   10:   15       5        5     6
------------------------------------
Total:  549      90      143    72  Total Score = 355,935

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

Part-time effort...was going to operate more but thunderstorms kept me off for
over 6 hours on Sunday and a FM broadcast transmitter that decided to have
problems very early Sunday morning limited my operating on Sunday morning. Was
surprised to work some statons on 10 meters. Best contact was XW1IC on 20
meters Saturday night. Rig: Icom 7800, Alpha 78, TA-33 on 20,15 and 10 and
wires on 80 and 40. Wintest worked perfectly with the microHAM microKEYER II.
Log uploaded to LOTW.