[3830] CQ WW RTTY S50W M/S LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Sep 25 14:45:38 EDT 2017

CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: S50W
Operator(s): S51NM S51MA S51DD S51I S51DI S52DR S57XZ S57K
Station: S50W

Class: M/S LP
QTH: PTUJ

   80:  239       8       57    13
   40:  643      33       99    33
   20:  452      30       88    32
   15:  170      25       61    29
   10:   19       0       15     9
------------------------------------
Total: 1523      96      320   116  Total Score = 1,887,536

Hi,
as always we do this contest from west tower of old castle in Ptuj. We use only
one antenna for 40-10m OB12-4 and dipole for 80m, 4-plexer (S57K) and antenna
switch by S58A. On sunday afternoon we lost antenna rotator and antenna stop in
NE direction, so till end of the contest we gave priority in this direction,
hi.

Thanks all for qso's and see you next year from our new location at Gomila hill
near Ptuj.

www.s59djk.si

73,

Sandi S57k