[3830] CQ WW RTTY AA2MF SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Sep 25 18:55:21 EDT 2017

CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: AA2MF
Operator(s): AA2MF
Station: AA2MF

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: WCF

   80:   41       21       6     5
   40:  337       44      39   595
   20:  408       40      42    18
   15:  170       21      36    14
   10:    4        0       2     2
------------------------------------
Total:  960      126     125    52  Total Score = 534,795

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Happy to be contesting from my station after Erma. No damage to any antennas or
tower. Did remove all equipment to higher ground in case of flooding. All had
to be put back together for the contest but considering nothing to complain
about. The bands seemed very long for most of the contest. As quiet as the
bands have been surprised as to how much activity there was. First time in this
contest. Looking forward to an enjoyable contest season being that I am hear
full time now.