[3830] CQ WW RTTY OM2VL(@OM8A) SO(A)AB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Sep 27 07:30:45 EDT 2017

CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: OM2VL
Operator(s): OM2VL
Station: OM8A

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: Okoc

   80:  274       16      64    16
   40:  723       39     103    32
   20: 1031       51      96    32
   15:  310       30      93    34
   10:   39        0      29    13
------------------------------------
Total: 2377      136     385   127  Total Score = 3,854,952

First time on CQWW RTTY in SOAB (long time ago I taked part on 20m). I taked
part because I need US Counties also on RTTY for my County Challenge Toplist
and I had plane take part in Texas QSO Party. Condx was not very good but I
worked many FB stations and it was really fun for me in CQWW RTYY so I changed
my plane and I don't taked part in TXQP - focused 100% to CQWW.

Of course my practice in RTTY is not inaf to win, but I hope in next year will
be better. Unfortunatelly many times was the rate so low in 2nd radio when I
used dual CQ. I don't know why ... maybe wrong frq or wrong operator ... hi .
So usually I used the 2nd radio work with multipliers.

After the contest I seen that I missed really many easy multipliers on 20m ...
some times I can't break the pileup, sometimes I don't heard him, but I dont
know why ..... not in my LOG on 20m: 4O, E7, IS, TK, Z3, FG, LU (+ zone 13, CX,
5T (+ zone 35), VR, OD, A9, EY ...

I heard 30+ multipliers...

Thanks for the nice QSOs.

Congrats to Krzysztof - SN7Q for his excellent score!

73, Laci OM2VL

P.S. now I print and send the QSLs for all USA QSO's, I hope I got also his
QSL's for my CCA toplist.