[3830] CWopsT NQ6N HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Sep 27 16:05:57 EDT 2017

CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Sep 27

Call: NQ6N
Operator(s): NQ6N
Station: NQ6N

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: ILj
Operating Time (hrs): 1
Remote Operation

Total:  121  Mults = 101  Total Score = 12,221

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

I rarely get a chance to participate in 1900Z CWT, so it was nice to have quiet
conditions on 20m and European stations to work!

Operated remote and the building I'm in was having work done on the limestone
facade which was right outside the window some of the time, and resulted in
some fills that would not have otherwise been necessary.

Remote operation worked pretty well today.

Thanks for the Qs.

Remote:

N1MM+ Logger
RCForb remoting software and K3/0 for the knobs.

Shack:

Elecraft K3, SPE 2K-FA
40m: Dipole at 30'
20m: Dipole at 40'