[3830] NA Sprint SSB K9PG LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Apr 8 01:02:14 EDT 2018

                    NA Sprint SSB Contest - April

Call: K9PG
Operator(s): K9PG
Station: K9PG

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: IL

---------------------

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Team: SMC - Loud Mouths

Comments:

Fantastic conditions for the 1st time in a while.  20 didn't look promising
early on, but the doors opened around 0030.   K6LL and KT4Q were really loud
well past 0200z.  My last 20m Q was at 0221 with NX6T.   40m was really good.  I
was able to work local stuff as well as both coasts, north and south.  VY1AAA
was loud!   80m just sucks low power.   Missed lots of states, but I worked
everything I heard except WA5SOG in AR who was working someone in the MO QP.
Thanks to N3QE for letting me steal his freq and work VA4HZ when he couldn't
pull out the call!

Lots of new calls along with many familiar calls!  When conditions are like
this, it makes this contest the best 4 hours in contesting!