[3830] NA Sprint SSB W9KKN(@NW6P) HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Apr 8 01:59:45 EDT 2018

                    NA Sprint SSB Contest - April

Call: W9KKN
Operator(s): W9KKN
Station: NW6P

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Cupertino, CA

---------------------

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team: NCCC #1

Comments:

Thanks, as always, to Tom (NW6P) for his hospitality and the use of his
station!

To be honest, I was a bit exhausted after the NCCC meeting and several other
things going on today. Also, for some reason my brain is not compatible with
this contest format where you put your own call in the exchange. Tired is not

Having said that, I had a good start on 20 meters and seemed to be keeping up,
but 40m had some very heavy QRN to begin with. I tried 80m a bit early and ended
up going back to 40m for a little more time there.

Thanks for the Q's everyone!