[3830] MoQP W7KAM SO Fixed LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Apr 8 16:22:28 EDT 2018

                    Missouri QSO Party

Call: W7KAM
Operator(s): W7KAM
Station: W7KAM

Class: SO Fixed LP
QTH: Wentzville, MO

  160:
   80:           5
   40:          10
   20:           1
----------------------------
Total:   0      16      0  Mults = 13  Total Score = 408

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Passed out a few contacts to Missouri stations I heard.  Conditions not that
good with a lot of noise. This drove me to turn off the transmitter.  Sunday I
blew two fuses on the power supply which took some time to find.  Shifting
around
the units when powered up is not a good idea.  My ground strap touched one of
the 2N3771G transistors on the back of the power supply.  All back up and
working
at the close of the QSO party.  100 watts into a Junior G5RV up 25 foot.