[3830] 144SprngSprnt AC2BL Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Apr 9 23:29:51 EDT 2018

                    144 MHz Spring Sprint

Call: AC2BL
Operator(s): AC2BL
Station: AC2BL

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: fn23ta

I've just got back on the air after being off for about 2 years and didn't have
the tower up with the stacked k1fo antennas. During the sprint all qsos were
made on a homebrew, stacked, dipole version, of a big wheel, hung up in a tree
about 50-55 feet.  I'm really impressed with the results, although I could be
heard at times and not hear.  I guess because I couldn't tune out the noise from
every direction. I apologize for that. In particular were Lou kt1r and k1dy in
Maine, next time and thanks for the try.  73 all.  Had a great time.  Scott
ac2bl fn23ta