[3830] MoQP DL3DXX(@DF0SAX) SO Fixed HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Apr 10 12:08:23 EDT 2018

                    Missouri QSO Party

Call: DL3DXX
Operator(s): DL3DXX
Station: DF0SAX

Class: SO Fixed HP
QTH: JO61VE
Operating Time (hrs):

----------------------------
Total:  103     0       0  Mults = 65  Total Score = 13,390

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

Missed the first 3 1/2 hours while attending DL2OE's 65th birthday near Berlin.
The older hams may remember Mikes former call YN3EO in the 80ths.
20m produced only weak signals during afternoon and at sunset the band seemed to
close but opened again later. Finally it closed at 21:30z.
I am happy that I was able to make a few contacts on 40m with a simple vertical
loop. Even 80m was open for a short time to work N0S and NI0C around 3z.
Sunday was a 20m only show. Again the signals became weak after a nice start at
14 UT. Band had ups and downs but never really closed so my last contact
happened with K0S/m 7 minutes before the end.
Many mobiles were active. Thats why the party never became boring.
Thank you for a wonderfull QSO party.
73 Dietmar