[3830] CWopsT N8XX QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Apr 11 17:46:46 EDT 2018

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Apr 11

Call: N8XX
Operator(s): N8XX
Station: N8XX

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: SAUGATUCK DUNES SP
Operating Time (hrs): 0:45

Total:  23  Mults = 23  Total Score = 529

Club: MICHIGAN QRP CLUB

Comments:

Good conditions from Saugatuck Dunes SP, even had cell phone coverage!  Wind was
light, temperature above 10 °C, and sun was shining.  There was one info pole
to which I attached my 31' collapsible fishing pole, attached the antenna wire,
and it stayed up for over an hour.  Didn't get much response prior to 1900Z, but
contacts were frequent after the CWT started.

I was able to work as many as I tried, and even a few responses to my attempts
at "running."

Thanks to all who pulled me out!