[3830] JIDX CW KH6CJJ SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Apr 15 16:09:29 EDT 2018

                    JIDX CW Contest

Call: KH6CJJ
Operator(s): KH6CJJ
Station: KH6CJJ

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Maui, Hawaii

   80:    3     3
   15:    6     6
Total:  100    49  Total Score = 5,047

Club: Maui Amateur Radio Club

Comments:

Some unforeseen events delayed my start until 2130Z, which wiped out the first
night, so it was a limited effort.  Poor conditions seemed to limit JA
participation.  Nothing like a few years ago when one could spend all afternoon
(Hawaiian time) working a steady stream of JAs on 10 or 15.  I finally gave up
at 1030Z the second night when there was not much more I could work.

Notwithstanding the conditions, on 20 there were many Russian stations, both
European and Asian, beaming to Japan for the contest, which made them loud here.
 It was unusual for me to hear so many of them with good signals.

Thanks to the JAs that were on for digging out my low power signal.

Aloha, Kent