[3830] GaQP K4EA Single OpCW HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Apr 15 21:20:05 EDT 2018

                    Georgia QSO Party

Call: K4EA
Operator(s): K4EA
Station: K4EA

Class: Single OpCW HP
QTH: CHEROKEE

  160:      2
   80:     72
------------------------
Total:    404       0  CW-Dig Mults = 46  Ph Mults = 0  Total Score = 37,168

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

39 QSO's and 20 minutes into the GQP the power went down.  The weather was not
inclement, so I expected it would be restored in short order.  Five hours later
I went to get my generator started and realized I did not have enough gasoline
so I decided to wait it out a bit more.  at 9pm I went to get the gas.  I got
back set everything up and sure enough the power came back on.  I made dinner
and got back on around 10:45.  So only about two hours the first day.  The
second day went went without an problems.  However, Georgia Wind Symphony
rehearsal at 2:30 pm meant I would miss another 4.5 hours!

Conditions on 20 were very poor and nothing at all heard on 15M.  40 and 80 were
in good shape.  DL3DXX was solid s9 on 80!  Virtually no activity on 160.

Thanks for all the QSO's.

Neal, K4EA