[3830] CWopsT NN5O LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Apr 18 10:06:48 EDT 2018

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Apr 18

Call: NN5O
Operator(s): NN5O
Station: NN5O

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Tupelo, MS
Operating Time (hrs): :40

Total:  61  Mults = 53  Total Score = 3,233

Club: Deep Dixie Contest Club

Comments:

-Doggone interruptions!!  I was hoping to make a much better score this morning
and had hoped to operate the full time.  However, I had a tsunami of calls that
the callers felt were Earth-shatteringly important (well, I guess they were,
because the callers were associated with my Toyota consulting gig and their
payments help cover the expense of these toys I'm using).  Plus, we had the
cleaning lady to come and she needed help reaching things on the high shelves.

Now, why can't EVERYBODY be 6-5????  Man, life among the midgets.  Ha!

Anyway, congrats to my fellow members of the Deep Dixie Contest Club for good
outings this morning.  I was watching the ContestOnline Scoreboard for our club
and they were 'pedal to the metal' this morning.  Even Jim AD5TT operated remote
from his Texas A&M office for awhile to his new Flex 6600M at home!

Here's wishing a cheery day for all my CWOps friends!

73,
Dr. Larry S. Anderson, NN5O
Tupelo, MS
Flex 6600M into 400' loop @ 40 ft