[3830] CWopsT N4FP/M LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Apr 18 11:40:03 EDT 2018

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Apr 18

Call: N4FP/M
Operator(s):
Station: N4FP/M

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Ocala, FL

Total:  32  Mults = 28  Total Score = 896

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

First time mobile with my new Flex 6400.  Getting ready for the Florida QSO
Party on Apr 28, 29.  Band conditions seemed pretty poor on 40 and 20, weak
signals and QSB.  The good news is, if I heard them, I worked them, waiting my
turn.  Using 20 and 40 meter Hustler resonators, mounted horizontally with 120
degree spread atop a 3 ft mast on roof of my Kia Sportage.  I'll be mobile again
for the 1900 session for more testing.