[3830] 222SprngSprnt KE7SW Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Apr 18 12:27:57 EDT 2018

                    222 MHz Spring Sprint

Call: KE7SW
Operator(s): KE7SW
Station: KE7SW

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: cn87

Club: Pacific Northwest VHF Society

Comments:

No rovers out and about,weather was windy and raining... can't blame them for
not wanting to be out in that crud at night,{ setting up in the wind is always
fun}...so that was probably 3 or for grids not on the air...nothing from the the
guys down in Oregon and that's always good for cn85 and cn84.. eastern
Washington dn06 was AWOL ...in the fall sprint I only had 21 qso's and 7
grids,so all in all that's about right.... it was slow but had fun working the
the guys that were on, and I want to thank them for being there. 73, and see ya
in the 432 sprint..Tom, ke7sw