[3830] 222SprngSprnt K1TEO Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Apr 18 13:53:52 EDT 2018

                    222 MHz Spring Sprint

Call: K1TEO
Operator(s): K1TEO
Station: K1TEO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: FN31/CT

Club: North East Weak Signal Group

Comments:

I got home just before 9 and got on shortly after. It had been snowing heavily
on my drive and for the first 15 minutes or so there was s7 snow static. It
stopped so assume the snow did as well. I know that activity in the sprints
usually peaks in the first hour so not surprisingly I found activity to be
fairly low while I was on. Condx also seemed poor with weaker than usual sigs. I
kept checking the swr to make sure I didn't have a problem....hi!

Tnx for the QSO's and to the sponsors. Hope to be on 432 if I can find the time
to fix a problem with the feed line.

Jeff K1TEO