[3830] GaQP KN4Y Rover Single OpCW LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Apr 18 20:19:15 EDT 2018

                    Georgia QSO Party

Call: KN4Y
Operator(s): KN4Y
Station: KN4Y

Class: Rover Single OpCW LP
QTH: GA

  160:
   80:      25      0
   40:     781      0
   20:     340      0
------------------------
Total:    1146      0  CW-Dig Mults = 51  Ph Mults = 0  Total Score = 116,892

Club: SPORTSMAN'S PARADISE ARC

Comments:

Two old guys, operator and driver, set on Saturday to participate mobile in the
Georgia QSO party. Let it be said no rest area went unchecked .Weather was
great, the bands were full of want-to-work-the Georgia QSO party. The rate at
times hit 4 QSO's a minute. Sunday the weather was different, my son was the
driver whose concentration leaves much to be desired when driving a ever
changing route. He got lost 4 times but I was able to run a few extra counties.
Same rates as Saturday, stopped to eat and almost froze leaving the warm van.
But I survived another GAQP. God willing I will do it next year.