[3830] MoQP NX6T(WQ6X) SO Fixed HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Apr 19 21:27:21 EDT 2018

                    Missouri QSO Party

Call: NX6T
Operator(s): WQ6X
Station: NX6T

Class: SO Fixed HP
QTH: Fallbrook, Ca.
Operating Time (hrs): 1.5
Remote Operation

  160:   0      0       0
   80:   0      0       0
   40:   0      0       0
   20:   9      0       0
   15:   0      0       0
   10:   0      0       0
----------------------------
Total:   9      0       0  Mults = 8  Total Score = 144

Club: San Diego Contest Club

Comments:

This was another remote operation from NX6T.
In addition to playing around in the EA RTTY and the SSB Sprint contests,
I found some time to play around in this year's MOQP Contest.
As usual, I was disappointed by the POOR EA turnout in their own contest.
The K3 run into the an ACOM 2000a amplifer was run at 700 watts when
running a frequency and 1300 watts during S&P'ing, into a 2-el shorty
40, a Stepp-IR for 20 meters and an inverted Vee for 80.
Look for a writeup about this GiG at: WQ6X.Blogspot.Com