[3830] OnQP VE3RUA Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Apr 22 13:49:47 EDT 2018

                    Ontario QSO Party

Call: VE3RUA
Operator(s): VE3RUA
Station: VE3RUA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Kenora, ON

  160:    1     0       1
   80:   48     0      27
   40:  118     2      53
   20:   93     4      48
---------------------------
Total:  260     6     129  Total Score = 76,368

Club: Radiosport Manitoba

Comments:

Very difficult conditions on 20. The first hour was almost a washout. When the
A/K indices settled down 40 and 80 became very good. Much competition from MM
and MiQP but heard nothing from the NEQP and missed the Nebraska mult, again!
Also missing were SD, ND, ME, VT, DE and a few more. Quite a shock to have US1I
respond to my CQ on 40. Had hopes for a new KEN SOLP CW record but poor
conditions and a complete lack of signals on 15 made that impossible. As an
alternative I made some Qs and garnered a couple more mults on SSB for what I
think is a mixed category record. Thanks for all the Qs.