[3830] 432SprngSprnt KA2LIM(@KA2LIM/P) Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Apr 25 22:55:39 EDT 2018

                    432 MHz Spring Sprint

Call: KA2LIM
Operator(s): KA2LIM
Station: KA2LIM/P

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: WNY

Club: LIM Amateur Radio Group

Comments:

Went out with my rover-mobile, 100W to 2X11 antennas, am pleased the way it
worked. Band condition here were very poor. Deep QSB made me miss a couple of
stations. Only worked one station in FN31 and no other grids to the East.
Farthest South was ti FM09 and FM29. All CW but one local station on SSB. No
chat page, all the old way, call CQ and move the antenna occasionally.