[3830] 432SprngSprnt AC2BL Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Apr 26 07:34:25 EDT 2018

                    432 MHz Spring Sprint

Call: AC2BL
Operator(s): AC2BL
Station: AC2BL

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: fn23ta

I just got home from Philadelphia about 9:15, unpacked the car and headed to the
cellar.  No antenna for 432 so I tried my homebrew 2meter stacked version of the
big wheel.  It worked and I was able to make a qso with Jeff, K1TEO, ssb.  After
that qso I started getting requests for skeds.  The remaining qsos were cw.  I'm
sorry for the ones unable to complete, the radio was warmed up but I was still
in fog/rain mode.  Thanks to all, it was an hour and quarter of fun and
excitement.