[3830] FlQP NA8V SOABCW LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Apr 30 12:12:54 EDT 2018

                    Florida QSO Party

Call: NA8V
Operator(s): NA8V
Station: NA8V

Class: SOABCW LP
QTH: mi

--------------------
Total:  293     0  CW Mults = 66  Ph Mults = 0  Total Score = 77,352

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Missed GIL.  Looking the Announced Operations list afterwards, I see there were
a lot of opportunities.  Maybe next year.

Conditions relatively decent although there were times that some of the mobiles
seemed to disappear for long periods of time.

Some really, really good operators on the other end.  I could hear huge piles up
here, can't imagine what it sounded like down there.

This QP gets addictive to me.  Plan to pass out a few QSOs, can't resist making
more.

greg/na8v

        counties  qso
ad4es       17     22