[3830] FlQP KU8E/M SO MobileMixed LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Apr 30 12:42:12 EDT 2018

                    Florida QSO Party

Call: KU8E/M
Operator(s): KU8E
Station: KU8E/M

Class: SO MobileMixed LP
QTH: FL
Operating Time (hrs):

--------------------
Total:  858    245  CW Mults = 57  Ph Mults = 46  Total Score = 403,966

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

***** This is a re-post. My score was wrong the first time I posted it ******

Single-Op Rover Mixed - No Driver

Wow that was different! First time doing a SO Rover in the FQP. Unfortunately I
wasn't setup to be able to operate and drive at the same time. So I planned a
route where I drove near where county lines met and stopped. Lots of gaps in my
operating time. I probably operated maybe 7 out of the 10 hours each day. The
other 3 hours each day spent driving between stops. I totally changed up my
route on Sunday. I had so many people ask about GULF. It was out of the way to
get there and gave up a bunch of other counties to get there so hopefully some
people got me for a sweep. I was trying to make it back to WAG and HOL at the
end but ran out of time. We normally do CW only when K4BAI and I go on a trip so
I was totally amazed how well I was getting out on SSB. I had an amazing pileup
from LIB on 40 CW and SSB on Saturday night and spent more time that I planned
in that county. Thanks for all the QSO's It was really fun and already looking
forward to next year.

RoverLocation 7 14 21 Tot Accum
BAY 25 55 0 80 80
CAH 26 79 0 105 185
FRA 4 90 6 100 285
GAD 0 39 0 39 324
GUL 2 73 0 75 399
HOL 12 82 0 94 493
JAC 43 64 0 107 600
LEO 135 0 0 135 735
LIB 142 52 0 194 929
WAG 17 67 0 84 1013
WAK 60 30 0 90 1103
Total 466 631 6 1103 1103

Checkout some pictures of my mobile setup at
https://photos.app.goo.gl/YptUu98GgEpnKsnWA

Jeff KU8E