[3830] FlQP K8IR SOABCW LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Apr 30 13:47:11 EDT 2018

                    Florida QSO Party

Call: K8IR
Operator(s): K8IR
Station: K8IR

Class: SOABCW LP
QTH: MI

--------------------
Total:  412     0  CW Mults = 67  Ph Mults = 0  Total Score = 110,416

Another fun weekend.  The highlight was how good 40 was Saturday evening. Low
noise and strong signals.  Signals on 20 were very up and down, especially on
Sunday. I continue to be amazed at the good ears on the mobiles.  Only one
signal heard on 15, on Sunday midday, but it was strong.

Thanks to NO5W in OKA for the sweep in the 2000 hour Sunday.   I sat on 66
counties for 4 hours while I watched for him cross the panhandle.

Thanks to all the FL operators and especially the FB mobiles for putting on
another great party.