[3830] FlQP K7SV SOABCW LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Apr 30 21:49:13 EDT 2018

                    Florida QSO Party

Call: K7SV
Operator(s): K7SV
Station: K7SV

Class: SOABCW LP
QTH: VA

   40:  182     0
   20:  128     0
   15:   10     0
   10:    0     0
--------------------
Total:  320     0  CW Mults = 61  Ph Mults = 0  Total Score = 78,080

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Had to provide occasional care to the XYL who just had minor surgery so limited
it to CW only this year. Rather disappointed to miss six counties.Should have
had N4F/LAF in the bag but Wayne disappeared when an F5 started calling CQ FQP
on top of him. While I managed to work Chuck NO5W in Bay on 20 Sunday afternoon,
it was ESP and I heard no-one else in that area. 20 didn't provide a patch to
the pan handle and I found no-one on 40 from OKA, WAL, HOL, GAD or GUL. Still
lotsa fun chasing the crazy mobiles!