[3830] IARU OM7RU SOABMixed HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Fri Aug 3 16:57:14 EDT 2018

                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: OM7RU
Operator(s): OM7RU
Station: OM7RU

Class: SOABMixed HP
QTH: JN98OQ
Operating Time (hrs): 22:59

  160:   49     19      4       21
   80:   69     60      9       23
   40:  237     72     16       35
   20:  420    367     32       37
   15:   86    143     16       25
   10:   51     28      9       18
-------------------------------------
Total:  912    689     86      159  Total Score = 1,076,775

My second full time IARU contest, so I had only one result to beat. It was in
2013, so in the times of maximum of sun activity.

20m was opened during almost all night, the rates were good, it was problem to
move to low bands, hi. 15m played fine at Sunday morning, 10m just for mults,
but with better moments of opening. Low bands with 40m as main band and Sunday
morning with nice Y8s signals on 80m. I spent my best hour at the last contest
hour, with rate of 128 QSO/h, with peaks over 200 QSO/h, great...
A lot of stations gave me various different exchanges, except proper ITU
zone...

In total, better than 5 years ago from all points of view, so I'm satisfied.

Mr. Murphy visited me, two serious problems shot my DXlog program. It takes
almost one hour to find solutions, so lost about 80 QSOs... Both problems are
periodicaly occured, I will have to discus with Kresimir 9A5K.

Thanks to all, especially WRTC participants.

Used equipments:
 Yaesu FT-1000MP MarkV Field
 ACOM 2000A (1,5 kW OUT)
 MicroHAM microKeyer, MicroHAM StationMaster
 DXLog.net

Antennas:
 160m: Vertical (35m tower + 2 elevated radials)
 80m:  OptiBeam OB1-80 rotary dipole @34m
 AD-3446 multibander:
   40m:  3 elements
   20m:  4 elements