[3830] EUHF Champ M7K(M0SDV) SO CW HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat Aug 4 19:19:11 EDT 2018

                    European HF Championship

Call: M7K
Operator(s): M0SDV
Station: M0SDV

Class: SO CW HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 9h

  160:    0     0       0
   80:   79     0      35
   40:  204     0      53
   20:  365     0      65
   15:   91     0      43
   10:    8     0       7
---------------------------
Total:  747     0     203  Total Score = 151,235

Conditions this year were tough. Rates not as high and stations not as loud. We
were lucky enough to have a 10 & 15m opening however I do not think I spent
enough time on 10 and missed some Valuable Mults. Highest rate was 170 Q/hr but
these did not last long.

Some hardware problems meant that I could not use full power on 40 or 80m which
was hard going to keep a frequency. But luckily the Amplifier performed
perfectly on 20,15 & 10m. Hopefully in the future there will be more
activity and better conditions but this time was hard work.

Equipment:

Kenwood TS 590SG
Ameritron AL 572 Amplifier
Hex beam @ 12m