[3830] EUHF Champ OE1CIW SO CW LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat Aug 4 20:41:43 EDT 2018

                    European HF Championship

Call: OE1CIW
Operator(s): OE1CIW
Station: OE1CIW

Class: SO CW LP
QTH: JN88EE
Operating Time (hrs): 08:42

  160:   27     0      16
   80:   38     0      26
   40:   90     0      38
   20:  101     0      45
   15:   32     0      23
   10:   26     0      21
---------------------------
Total:  314     0     169  Total Score = 53,066

OE1CIW - 2018 EU HF Championship SO AB LP CW

Reasonable propagation and also some Sporadic-E as well during the day ... so i
got a total of 169 multis and some new multis mainly on 160 m during the last
hour.

Again lot of fun doing CW ❤️ with my Begali HST II but just 08:42 hrs ON
with my K3 barefoot using different wire antennas indoor - could not be in the
shack all the time ... tnx to all contacts my friends 😎

See you again in the next contests - Michael OE1CIW