[3830] NAQP CW NX6T M/2 LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 5 03:58:42 EDT 2018

                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: NX6T
Operator(s): N6KI WQ6X N6NC N6CY NN6X N6EEG WM6Y
Station: NX6T

Class: M/2 LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 12
Remote Operation

  160:   32     7
   10:    2     2
-------------------
Total:  986   189  Total Score = 186,354

Club: San Diego Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

Equipment and Remoting into station problems kept us from our 1000 Qs and 200K+
points goal. Had all OPs been on site, it would have been a different story!
Condx mediocre and really couldn't get much going on 15 or 10 mtr bands, 20
fizzled a lot earlier than we expected with band being open but not enough
ststions calling in though!  - We welcomed new OP, PJ, WM6Y into SDCC and he did
a great job S&Ping even though he's just coming up to CW contest speeds ! 73
de Dennis N6KI