[3830] EUHF Champ OL5Y SO Mixed LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 5 04:29:08 EDT 2018

                    European HF Championship

Call: OL5Y
Operator(s): OL5Y
Station: OL5Y

Class: SO Mixed LP
QTH: BKO

  160:   65      3     41
   80:  158     17     56
   40:  325     37     63
   20:  193     33     59
   15:  100     18     47
   10:   30      9     24
---------------------------
Total:  860    128    290  Total Score = 286,520

Club: Czech Contest Club

Comments:

This year was much better than previous years thanks to short skip propagation
on high bands. From central EU it is not so much fun in comparison to edges of
EU but still better than last several years. Anyway EU HF is one of my favorite
contests so I enjoyed it a lot. I wish I could sometime operate from the place
closer to the border of EU, hi. Thanks to all for QSOs!
RIG: SunSDR MB1 + IC756, microHAM MK2R+, Station masters, Stack master,
switches...
ANT: 3el tribander ECO @ 19m, stack of SpiderBeams @ 17+25m, 2-el Quad for 40m
& 4-el for 20/15/10 @ 25m, Inv. V for 40/80/160m @ 19m, Inv. V for
40/80/160m @ 10m.