[3830] NAQP CW NN3W Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 5 07:51:53 EDT 2018

                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: NN3W
Operator(s): NN3W
Station: NN3W

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: VA

   10:    2     2
-------------------
Total:  515   159  Total Score = 81,885

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team: PVRC DC Metro

Comments:

Fun event!  Work commitments and packing for my next trip kept me from doing
more.

Mid atlantic has been plagued by three weeks of heavy rain - breaking many
records.  As a result, the wind has caused rain soaked tree limbs to snap -
which damaged two of my antennas last week - my 80 meter quad and my 20/15 fan
dipole.  Both were repaired within 20 minutes of the contest start.

Noise levels on 80 keep going higher and higher - solid S8 to S9 now.  Very
tough copy on a lot of stations.