[3830] NAQP CW WN4AFP Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 5 12:53:11 EDT 2018

                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: WN4AFP
Operator(s): WN4AFP
Station: WN4AFP

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SC

Total:  120    50  Total Score = 6,000

Club: Swamp Fox Contest Group

Team:

Comments:

Only had a couple of hours to play in this one after returning home from
vacation. This is one of my fav contests, so I'm going to plan my vacation dates
a bit better next year. When I arrived home, I noticed that on leg of my 40m
dipole was on the ground. Had to get the ants back up in the air... So wires
were now at 7' instead of my incredible height of 12'. I really experienced a
difference in the loss of 5'. Running my trusty IC-751 with 75w.

Just got going in the late evening, so pretty much a 40m event for me. I had a
short run, but most SP. Great to hear some of the other Swamp Foxes on the air.

Average rate 49.32 QSOs/h
Average rate per operator 49.32 QSOs/h
Best QSO Rate for 10 minutes period 72 QSOs/hour at 2018-08-05 00:04:00
Best QSO Rate for 30 minutes period 56 QSOs/hour at 2018-08-05 00:18:00
Best QSO Rate for 60 minutes period 51 QSOs/hour at 2018-08-05 00:40:00

73's Dave WN4AFP